Day I - Thursday, 9 June 2022
- Pre-conference networking event
Day II - Friday, 10 June 2022
- European macroeconomic outlook
- European construction market outlook (by sectors) up to 2024
- Directions of development of residential and non-residential market after the pandemic
- Impact of the NextGenerationEU program on the development of the European construction market opportunities and threats
Join this conference to receive numerous advantages like first-hand construction market information from the EUROCONSTRUCT members.
Furthermore, all participants will receive our EUROCONSTRUCT Summary Report.
Good to know
This conference is part of a semi-annual series of lectures on the medium-term outlook of the European construction markets covered by the EUROCONSTRUCT network.
Exclusive, first access to the latest macro-economic and construction market projections to 2024.
Comprehensive take-away info: Conference and Summary Report already included in standard package.
EUROCONSTRUCT Conferences are aimed at all those involved in construction activities:
Manufacturers of building materials and equipment, construction companies, designers, architects, engineers, contractors, investors, financiers, banks, insurers, and other related professions.
Prevented this time?
Register our newsletter and receive monthly briefings on the European construction markets and news about our next conferences.